On the Road
PTI road construction crew classroom and field training emphasizes:
- Compliance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations
- The safety of our employees and the communities we serve
- A friendly and courteous attitude towards each other, our customers, and community residents
- The highest quality service and processes
Pavement Technology, Inc. (PTI) Construction Operations are managed by Certified Mechanic, Dave Clark.
Training for PTI Road Construction Supervisors includes:
- A minimum of three years of assistant supervisory field experience
- ATSSA Certification
- PTI Certified Mechanical Training
- CDL Certification
Training for PTI Product Applicators (CDL Drivers and Road Crew Laborers) includes:
- A minimum of 48 hours initial training
- Ongoing classroom and field training
Customer Satisfaction surveys are routinely reviewed to ensure continual operational improvements.
PTI Fleet Maintenance Operations are managed by Certified Mechanic, John Toton. All PTI application vehicles are fully owned by PTI. Vehicle-specific training for specialized application trucks is on-going in the field.